What to bring for the baby
- Clothing for trip home.
- Receiving blanket.
- Bunting and warm hat (if cold temperatures).
- Car seat (make sure the seat is installed properly before the baby is born.)
What to bring for mom
- Personal items and toiletries (brush, comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, etc.).
- Bra (nursing bra if breastfeeding).
- Slippers and bathrobe.
- 2-3 nightgowns (open in front if breastfeeding).
- Loose clothes to wear home (preferably maternity clothing).
- Camera and batteries.
- Baby book.