About Moncks Corner Medical Center
Since 1983 physicians and staff at Moncks Corner Medical Center have provided compassionate and excellent healthcare to Berkeley County residents. Evidence of the trust the community has in our team is the more than 15,000 patients who choose Moncks Corner Medical Center for the emergency care each year.
Emergency services are available at the medical center 24/7. Additionally, the medical center includes outpatient diagnostics. Patients have access to a broad range of services including radiology, mammography, labs, and physical rehabilitation.
Patients can also schedule physician appointments at Moncks Corner Medical Center. Medical specialists working in areas such as women's health, cardiology, and allergies maintain regular office hours at the center on specified days of the week.
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
President and CEO
Trident Medical Center
Accreditations at a Glance
- Joint Commission Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Heart Failure
- Joint Commission Certified, Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Diabetes
- Joint Commission Top Hospital for Quality Performance
- American College of Surgeons Accredited
- American Heart Association, Get with the Guidelines:
- Gold Plus, Heart Failure
- Gold, AMI