About Trident Medical Center
Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties, including a 24-hour emergency room (ER) and a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital’s offerings include an award-winning Heart Center, the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Trident Breast Care Center, and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic—the region's only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 access to hospitalists and intensivists. For more than 40 years, Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties.
Services we provide
From diagnostic services to physical therapy and rehabilitation, we are with you every step on the way to getting back to leading a normal healthy life. Some of the services we provide include:
- Imaging services
- CT scanner
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Radiation oncology
- Surgical procedures
- Inpatient care
- If your treatment requires a stay in the hospital, you'll get the care you need to fully recover. Trident Medical Center offers inpatient services for a variety of specialties including cardiovascular, hematology/oncology, interventional radiology, orthopedic and spine and rehabilitation.
Our accreditations and recognitions
At Trident Medical Center, we pride ourselves on offering nationally recognized care. Our services have been recognized by the Joint Commission and American Heart Association for their exceptional quality, including:
- American Heart Association, Get With the Guidelines®:
- Gold Plus, Stroke
- Silver Plus, Heart Failure
- Target: Stroke Elite
- Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Award Recognition