About Trident Medical Center
Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital’s specialty services include an award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic, the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years, Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties.
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
President and CEO
Trident Medical Center
Accreditations at a Glance
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- American College of Cardiology Platinum Award for AMI
- American Heart Association, Get With the Guidelines:
- Gold Plus, Heart Failure
- Gold Plus, Stroke
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Diabetes
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Heart Failure
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Certified, Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Joint Commission Top Hospital for Quality Performance