Trident Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation offers physical therapy and occupational therapy; with specialized services in sports medicine, hand therapy and pediatric Rehabilitation.
Physical Rehabilitation Services
Our physical and occupational therapists evaluate and treat each patient with the goal of achieving the patient’s optimal level of function and performance. We strive to make a positive impact on each patient’s quality of life. We provide the following services:
- Adult neurological rehabilitation / post CVA
- Geriatric rehabilitation: fall prevention, mobility and independent living
- Pediatric rehabilitation: developmentally delayed infant or child
- Hand therapy: specialized care for hands and upper extremities
- Musculoskeletal disorders / joint pain
- Spine rehabilitation
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Burn and wound care management
- Sports medicine rehabilitation
- Pelvic health therapy
Our sports medicine department is actively engaged in our community by providing services that focus on injury prevention, emergency care and wellness education:
- Providing athletic trainers to affiliating high schools and Charleston Southern University
- Pre-participation physical examinations for high schools
- High school sports injury clinics
- Coverage for special athletic events
- Clinics and seminars to promote injury management, rehabilitation, fitness, wellness and sports performance
- Training for coaches and students designed to encourage preventative measures for healthier athletic programs and injury risk management guidelines
- On-site high school visitation and coverage to help implement preventative measures for sports injuries, provide follow-up evaluations on injuries or check on the recovery of an athlete
We get the pros back in the game, and we can do the same for you.
Trident Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation serves as the sports medicine, rehabilitation and health care provider for the South Carolina Stingrays and Charleston Southern University as well as many local high school athletic teams.
Read the latest results from our Quality Outcome Survey.
Caring for women through all stages of life.
Every woman experiences life changes that can impact pelvic health, such as childbirth, weight gain and changes in your muscles due to aging. Falls and other injuries to the pelvis may also impact pelvic health. It is estimated that one in four adult women will have a pelvic floor disorder. Read more about treatment options.
Services provided at:
|Facility & Contact Info||Facility & Contact Info||Facility & Contact Info|
|Trident Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
9313 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 847-4873
|Summerville Medical Center
295 Midland Pkwy
Summerville, SC 29485
Phone: (843) 970-5020
|Moncks Corner Medical Center
401 North Live Oak Dr Hwy 17A
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Phone: (843) 761-8721