Pharmacy Residency Benefits
The salary includes funding for expenses related to resident participation in required activities such as the ASHP mid-year meeting and the Southeastern Residency Conference.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans offered
- Eligible for 401(k) contributions and matching
- Administrative leave for educational / professional meetings
- Entry into national network of HCA hospitals
- 15 days of paid time off
- 5 days of Administrative Leave to attend ASHP Mid-Year Meeting and the Southeastern Residency Conference (SERC)
A Part of HCA
In addition to salary and benefits you will be introduced to the resources, vision, and values of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). You will be an important member of our more than 165 hospitals and more than 200,000 employees, who bring compassionate and excellent care to our patients and their families every day.