The Heart Failure Clinic at Trident Medical Center gives patients the resources they need to prevent their heart failure from worsening through comprehensive education and personalized medical care. The clinic offers a multiple approach to the management of heart failure by providing services to include:
- Comprehensive heart failure education for patients and families
- Rapid post-hospitalization follow up
- Collaborative approach to care with the referring physician
- Medical therapy consistent with evidence-based practice
- Emergent intravenous diuretic therapy
Trident Heart Failure Clinic is comprised of a highly qualified Nurse Practitioner, and Registered Nurses, all trained to be able to assist our patients through the continuum of care needed from initial heart failure to the return of normal activity.
The Heart Failure Clinic at Trident is located at:
9330 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406
To make an appointment, please call the clinic (843) 847-4957.