Avg ER Wait Times
Summerville Medical Center
"We create a caring environment where healing occurs."
Summerville Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries. Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry.
Accreditations at a Glance
- Gold Plus, Heart Failure
- Gold, AMI
- Bronze, Stroke
In the News
- Summerville Medical Center Breaks Ground on $53 Million Expansion
- From Shadowing to Sharing
- Summerville Medical Center Launches $53 Million Expansion
- Retired Librarian Creates Program for Pediatric Patients
- Summerville Medical Center Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Coastal Carolina Bariatric and Surgical Center Earns