To learn more about Trident Cancer Center, call (843) 847-4571.
Over the past three decades, Trident Health has joined with our community in the fight against cancer. Trident Health Cancer Care offers the highest-caliber cancer treatments, technology and support services, all close to home.
A focal point for our program is Trident Cancer Center, located within Trident Medical Center in North Charleston. Trident Cancer Center is an outpatient center that provides radiation therapy and infusion.
Our Cancer Care Services
Trident Health offers a range of traditional and innovative support services, including:
- Inpatient oncology unit for patients needing full-time hospital care
- High-dose radiation treatments for breast and gynecologic cancers that can be completed within a week
- Low-dose radiation seed implants for prostate cancer patients
- Palliative care to help relieve patient suffering and provide the best possible quality of life
Trident Health also offers diagnostic services at Trident Breast Care Center, including:
- Ultrasound imaging
- Lung cancer screenings
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons (ACOS)
- Certified Quality Breast Care Center of Excellence – National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence – American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Radiation Oncology Facility Accredited Facility – ACR
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Accredited Facility – ACR
- Positron Emission Tomography Accredited Facility – Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)