The Pharmacy Residency Program application deadline is January 2, 2024.
- U.S. citizenship
- Eligibility for South Carolina licensure
- Pharm.D. degree
- Official college of pharmacy transcript
The following items need to be uploaded in PhORCAS:
- Curriculum vitae
- Three formal letters of recommendation from health care professionals able to speak to applicant’s abilities:
- At least one from an actively practicing clinical pharmacist (i.e., hospital, acute care, ambulatory care)
- At least one from an employer or physician
- Letter of intent
Following review of the above, selected applicants will receive an invitation to interview at Trident Medical Center for the position.
Ranking and matching
Trident Medical Center is participating in the ASHP Resident Matching Program (the "Match").The program will be listed under National Match Program Code Number 251713 for Rank Order List submissions.
Use the form below.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
The form was submitted successfully.